DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware update procedure

Nigan

Reactions
Hello everyone,,
After watching the DJ a tutorial for updating the latest firmware update, I wanted to double check to make sure I understood it. If you hook your mobile device to your controller and the controller to your aircraft everything will be updated at one time correct? Or do you have to do each item individually?mobdro.bio/ luckypatcher.tips/ kodi.bio/

Last edited:
“mobile device to your controller and the controller to your aircraft”- everything at once.

That's how I did it but it got stuck at 99% until the battery in the mobile device ran flat.
I got into a panic as all battery's started to get low but was reassured by our trusty members that all would (probably) be well after a re-start so I did and got firmware 100% .

If you hook your mobile device to your controller and the controller to your aircraft everything will be updated at one time correct?
That will update everything but your extra batteries.

The battery firmware is not updated often, so the batteries normally don't need to be updated. You'll see this message pop up in DJI GO if you ever use a battery that requires a firmware update. Just tap that message and the firmware will auto update.

just set it up as if you were going to fly, make sure the props are off and that you have a fully charged battery in the mav, and that your controller battery is also fully charged, also establish that you have a good wifi connection to your device, follow the instructions on screen and have a drink while it goes through its drill, dont worry if it makes odd noises and the lights flash randomly its all part of the update process.good luck

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter