DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware update V01.00.01.00

After update I also encountered that none of the sensor working. What's up with that?
I know it might sound obvious but have you checked they are enabled after the update?

I thought my flight modes has stopped working (no sport or tipod) after the update- but it was just that multiple flight modes had been turned off. I missed that one when I checked all the other settings.

I know it might sound obvious but have you checked they are enabled after the update?

I thought my flight modes has stopped working (no sport or tipod) after the update- but it was just that multiple flight modes had been turned off. I missed that one when I checked all the other settings.

That was my initial thought but It is all turned on and still not functioning.

thanks for the reply

I had the red sensor indication but it changes to green and works normally when you take off.
Is it just me, they seem to have removed the option to permanently ignore the various warnings about flight restrictions, and the pesky messages you have to check and confirm repeatedly pop back up every few seconds making it almost unusable as they cover half the screen.
Never a dull moment with DJi firmware bloopers.

I had the red sensor indication but it changes to green and works normally when you take off.
Is it just me, they seem to have removed the option to permanently ignore the various warnings about flight restrictions, and the pesky messages you have to check and confirm repeatedly pop back up every few seconds making it almost unusable as they cover half the screen.
Never a dull moment with DJi firmware bloopers.
It doesn't stop them from coming up, but I set my C2 button to "Close Tips" so I don't have to take a hand off the controller to close the messages. It is my most used customizable button.

Reactions: Joebie
updated with assistant 2,had to try twice because silly me tried to do remote & A/C at same time.Worked like a charm after I unplugged remote & turned it off.Managed to fly 2 batteries yesterday & all is fine

If you are seeing Chinese, be sure you are at latest Go version. Try uninstalling and re-installing, especially if you side-loaded before it was officially released as an update for your system (raising hand as being guilty at least for my HTC).

I just updated Go on my S3 and I am seeing Chinese for C1/C2 options. Can't connect remote/AC right now, still on UPS truck to DJI.

Reactions: bazuchan
I just updated Go on my S3 and I am seeing Chinese for C1/C2 options. Can't connect remote/AC right now, still on UPS truck to DJI.
I set c1 to disable vision sensors (I fly over water a lot). On an ipad, it's in English - android, it's in chinese!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa