DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware Update

jgraber

Reactions
I tried to get the latest firmware update from DJI ***'t 2 but I keep getting 'cannot load firm list, retry'. I keep hitting retry but nothing happens. Under version, the option to restore factory defaults is there. I never had this problem before. Thank you

I tried to get the latest firmware update from DJI ***'t 2 but I keep getting 'cannot load firm list, retry'. I keep hitting retry but nothing happens. Under version, the option to restore factory defaults is there. I never had this problem before. Thank you

Try updating through the DJI Go app instead.

hi, I have a query that if I update firmware is it required the internet connection if yes then can I connect Tenda Support will it download properly without any discontinuity of the connectivity problem.

hi, I have a query that if I update firmware is it required the internet connection if yes then can I connect Tenda Support will it download properly without any discontinuity of the connectivity problem.

An Internet connection is required to update your firmware, unless you download and transfer a .bin firmware file to your computer prior to connecting it to your drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtgoodha