DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware update

Martincook

Reactions
I have finished the new firmware update for MVP2 and smart controller and don’t have access to waypoint 2.0 in intelligent flight mode can anyone help or has anyone else been Having similar issues?

Me either...I expect a newer version of the DJI 4 Pro app needs to be released in the play store. IOS stuff seems to be the first to get DJI attention.

Reactions: DuffMog
Just scorched DJI app at the Play Store. All of us Android users should do the same. I have uninstalled and re-installed the app two times and still have to be airborne to run Waypoints 2.

I ... still have to be airborne to run Waypoints 2.

I'm on Android (Samsung Galaxy s8+). I don't exactly have to fly when using Waypoints 2.0. But unlike some Youtube posters, I cannot shut off the AC or RC while planning a mission. If I do that, my planned mission disappears, although the next time I choose Waypoints, DJI GO offers to restore the previous planned but unsaved mission.

Hi
Android for the ‘Smart Controller’ has not been updated by dji with regards M2 Waypoints update as yet ( Well not in the UK anyway) so I’m assuming that’s is the issue, doubt it will be much longer now before update is out..

Has anyone tested RTH since update. Flew three batteries and it's not working kinda stop the starts moving very slowly. Tried cancelling RTH took a few goes to get to fly it back manually. Also noticed return at current altitude did not work either

I'm on Android (Samsung Galaxy s8+). I don't exactly have to fly when using Waypoints 2.0. But unlike some Youtube posters, I cannot shut off the AC or RC while planning a mission. If I do that, my planned mission disappears, although the next time I choose Waypoints, DJI GO offers to restore the previous planned but unsaved mission.
Are you saying you have the new waypoints installed on your Samsung running on Android? I've installed also on a Samsung but can't get the new waypoints

Are you saying you have the new waypoints installed on your Samsung running on Android? I've installed also on a Samsung but can't get the new waypoints

I believe waypoints won't be available for Android users until the djigo4 app is updated for us still been rolled out may be in next few weeks

That's right, I'm running DJI GO 4.3.12 on my Samsung Galaxy S8+. You can check the version number in Settings > Apps > DJI GO, where the version number is at the end of the parameter listing. But to use the Waypoints 2.0 function, I must have the phone connected to the RC and the RC connected to the M2P, although I don't have to fly or activate the motors.

I am having the same problem after the latest MP 2 update. NO WAYPOINTS found with the other DJI GO 4 app flight modes. I have the latest version of the GO 4 App and even uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I also tried plugging the RC into the MP2 as someone suggested and no luck. Is anybody able to use the new Waypoints or even see it in the app with an Android phone? I have a Galaxy S-8.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy