DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware update

Still no support for Enterprise. We have a Enterprise Dual. Anyone heard of a release date for next smart controller firmware update?

Dji Go App (Android) has been updated. The Dji Go App on the Smart Controller need a new firmware to been updated. So a new firmware update for the Smart Controller will released soon. Maybe the Update also helps u with the Enterprise Version ;)

Reactions: Napolyon1
New SC firmware update is available as of March 1st - no mention of the Quiz in the notes and I did't see anything about the Mavic 2 Enterprise in other posts either, but one can hope :)

New SC firmware update is available as of March 1st - no mention of the Quiz in the notes and I did't see anything about the Mavic 2 Enterprise in other posts either, but one can hope :)

What is the new firmware version and Where can I find the release notes?

Thanks a lot

From the DJI post over on the DJI forum

Overview
  • Date: 2019.03.01
  • Smart Controller Firmware: v01.00.1400
  • DJI GO 4 App: v4.3.14
  • DJI Assistant 2: DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic v2.0.6

What’s New?
  • Added ability to format a microSD card. When the microSD card is inserted in the remote controller, users can format the microSD card under Settings.
  • Optimized the volume adjustment under button combinations.
  • Optimized photo display in the gallery.
  • Updated the built-in DJI GO 4 to v4.3.14
Notes:
  • To ensure optimal performance, it is recommended to update the Smart Controller to the latest firmware version.
  • If update fails, set the external microSD card to “Use as portable storage” from “Use as internal storage”, and remove the microSD card, and then retry to update. Contact DJI support if update fails for several times.
  • It is not recommended to set the external microSD card to “Use as internal storage”. This setting will be optimized in future firmware.

I turned on the SC and the Mavic 2 pro and no request for the quiz. It had the notification that there was an update available so did the update and it made the comment that the GO4 app would be updated automatically. Did it through the Wi-Fi and had no problems.
I had to go to work but turned both off and on a couple times with no quiz screen.
My 128 card was already set for external. Wonderful feeling not seeing the quiz screen.
Hopefully will get to fly Sunday for the first time.

Reactions: ff22
I just updated to the latest firmware (via WiFi, zero problems) on the SC and it referenced the latest changes but said the version was v01.00.0400 not v01.00.1400, so I don't know if that was a typo or if it's different for different regions.

Updated the firmware via cable, no issues at all. I also downloaded the pilot app via dji and transferred it via cable and installed it. But the rc don’t connect to my M2E dual.

Hopefully next FW.....

Reactions: FRONTSCHWEIN
Updated the firmware via cable, no issues at all. I also downloaded the pilot app via dji and transferred it via cable and installed it. But the rc don’t connect to my M2E dual.

Hopefully next FW.....
My M2E Zoom too not connect to SC. I upgrade SC firmware and install Pilot app from Dji website. But aircraft not connected to Smart controller! ********!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky