DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware v01.03.0300

What I am tired of is people on this forum asking for pictures for proof of ones info. I know what a 3 looks like and was providing new info. But that info is not good enough. I must prove my info with visual proof or it is just not true. That's great that u had a chat with a dji idiot. But the fact is I saw the new firmware with my own eyes, shared the info and then some people must try to discredit the info provided.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png

If you connect via DJI Assistant 2 you should get the update. Wonder why DJI hasn't said anything about it. It's a lengthy update.

I just checked with Assistant 2 and it does not show the 0300 update it still shows 0200 as the current firmware...

Jack

IMG_0561.PNG I received my MP on Monday. I have 3.02. Cannot get onto Assistant...says it can'find my device. Haven' flown yet due to wind, but all reports good. IOS .

Last edited:
I do. From time to time you should all use DJI Assistant 2 to check for updates. Might want to try that next time before you imply someone is a liar.

No one said anyone was a liar and the only time that was used or implied is by the OP himself. Also I just checked and still no update available even today. So your comments of checking first a bit off touch.

Mavic.jpg

I am not seeing the new firmware via the DJI Go App nor via DJI Assistant (latest version downloaded today).

Hello,

My Mavic came tuesday And i also noticed it with firmware xxx300 out of the box.it is strange that the official website doesnt offer this yet,but i heard the rollout will be very soon

Mine is V01.03.0300
clarification the bird is 0300 and the controller is 01.03.0200

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure