DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini First attempt at a compilation

chakalakasp

Reactions

Have had my first-ever drone now (Mini 2) for a few weeks and have put maybe 3 hours of flight time on it -- this is all new to me, so it's been a fun learning curve. I was frankly terrified the first time I took one up, it looked so tiny in the sky, I was terrified it would just suddenly plunge back to earth and explode or something, lol.

I'm really really impressed with the kinds of shots this little guy can get. It's the kind of stuff you'd have needed your own personal helicopter for in the past, and the **** things folds up small as my iPhone and weighs less than a pigeon. It legit feels like some sort of alien technology.

This was shot in central Nebraska and was mostly just me trying to see what the drone could do, photographically.

Well done, short cuts to keep the interest up & suitable music, just be careful not panning to fast as that can introduce some stuttering in the vid ... kind of the same gloomy weather as in southern Sweden right now ;)

Reactions: chakalakasp
Well done, short cuts to keep the interest up & suitable music, just be careful not panning to fast as that can introduce some stuttering in the vid ... kind of the same gloomy weather as in southern Sweden right now ;)
Yeah I’m wondering if I need to go adjust the settings in Premiere, I feel like something went a bit haywire on that radio tower shot - it was shot at 30fps, interpreted as 23.98, but with some warp stabilizer and speed controls applied. Probably overcooked it — might kill the warp stabilizer on that clip and see if it helps

Yeah I’m wondering if I need to go adjust the settings in Premiere, I feel like something went a bit haywire on that radio tower shot - it was shot at 30fps, interpreted as 23.98, but with some warp stabilizer and speed controls applied. Probably overcooked it — might kill the warp stabilizer on that clip and see if it helps
Nope, that's just how it looks when you speed up footage and render at 24fps. Lesson learned -- only way to avoid that is to not orbit so hard (or to increase the framerate)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78