DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First drone video

KingRat

Reactions
I am still learning. My fishing club want some video of the fisheries we have. I was there on my own, more as a practice flight than a serious filming exercise - I shall go back again with someone as a model to do the final item(s).

I am struggling with the editing more than the flying, although despite watching hundreds of hours o ftutorials I cannot work out how to turn off the bloody sensors (Mavic Air), so the **** thing just stops and refuses to move if there is a tree nearby. I know I can fly it past it.... the sensors cut in and **** down all movement.

Anyway, this is my first attempt. With human interest it will be better. Once I have worked out how to get a clip into Davinci Resolve I hope I can edit in there too, this was done in Movie Maker on Windows 7, because it is all I have at the moment.

I am still learning. My fishing club want some video of the fisheries we have. I was there on my own, more as a practice flight than a serious filming exercise - I shall go back again with someone as a model to do the final item(s).

I am struggling with the editing more than the flying, although despite watching hundreds of hours o ftutorials I cannot work out how to turn off the bloody sensors (Mavic Air), so the **** thing just stops and refuses to move if there is a tree nearby. I know I can fly it past it.... the sensors cut in and **** down all movement.

Anyway, this is my first attempt. With human interest it will be better. Once I have worked out how to get a clip into Davinci Resolve I hope I can edit in there too, this was done in Movie Maker on Windows 7, because it is all I have at the moment.

Nice - I have not done a video yet. Yours looks nice. I too have started with Davinci No progress to date :(
Your distance as close to foliage as it is reminds me of how I tend to fly - you have a familiarity with the area - !?

Note - Move to W10, support is long over, even for corporations that pay extra :)

Nice - I have not done a video yet. Yours looks nice. I too have started with Davinci No progress to date :(
Your distance as close to foliage as it is reminds me of how I tend to fly - you have a familiarity with the area - !?

Note - Move to W10, support is long over, even for corporations that pay extra :)

I only changed to Windows 7 from Windows 98 2 years ago.... now I have to change yet again already. Bloody gangsters, the entire technology industry. Well, I have news for them, I am not playing their game. I don't have the income to keep changing stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: TreeHugger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada