DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight after care refresh..

Man... I know they do! But gosh does it feel wrong. Lol. Thanks again!!

Moral of the story is don’t crash if you have Refresh as you might get a used drone instead of a brand new one! Hmm.

Moral of the story is don’t crash if you have Refresh as you might get a used drone instead of a brand new one! Hmm.
Or just go through St.Farm(or another insurance carrier)and get a full replacement cost for a brand new product for less than half the price of the refresh cost?

Again... If I were to crash my drone, I would expect a referb back! I get that. What is wrong here... for over a week they tried to get me to pay for a repair that was warranty. From start to finish they are saying they fixed the gimbal arm (replaced) with labor cost about 118.00. The ONLY issues were the gimbal itself (a part that is totally replaceable without having to replace the AC) To now I have GOD knows what for an AC, who knows how it was taken care of! It could have been in a train wreck!
If I have warranty, and you say you replaced X Y and Z, try to charge me for it, please do exactly that! And send it back, but without the charge.
Again, maybe include some paper work in the box letting the customer know what happened, and what to do for further steps.
For as much as we pay for the units, the service should be much better.
State Farm, someone told me you need to have home owners with them?

It has been brought to my attention that an “r” in the eighth position of the serial number sequence is does not represent a refurbished product.
This information comes from a reputable DJI authorized dealer.

Well that’s great to know!

You shouldn't need homeowners insurance with SF to get personal property coverage for your quad. Note though that a claim can affect future coverage with them or even with others, as claim info is often shared among providers.

You shouldn't need homeowners insurance with SF to get personal property coverage for your quad. Note though that a claim can affect future coverage with them or even with others, as claim info is often shared among providers.
I almost feel like a post for the best warranty coverage and replacement company might be in order! My guess, we already have a post? Lol

I can understand the insurance company charging more per crash, just like a car. Lol.

anyways, thanks for the information! And awesome Starz

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25