DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight and over the sea

This was my first flight with the Mavic Mini over the Christmas Holiday, it was a bit scary over the sea for the first flight.
Lot of learning both flying and editing but should be fun.
Nice video! I so wish there was a mic on this thing as well - don't know if it'd remove the need for adding wave sounds in pp though

just updated to v01.00 .0400 says it now unlocks no fly zones.
Yes, which means you can now got in the blue zones in the map (Authorization zones, usually near airports and military establishments)

I was a good halfway through the video before I remembered that the Mini doesn't record sounds, and the wave crashes must have been added in! Well done, though, on all counts!

Got more bottle than me. I was at Woolacombe over Christmas and wanted to film the surfers but I wasn’t gonna do it for my first flight. o_O Wind picked up the following days so I never got to fly her outdoors.

Got more bottle than me. I was at Woolacombe over Christmas and wanted to film the surfers but I wasn’t gonna do it for my first flight. o_O Wind picked up the following days so I never got to fly her outdoors.
I needed clean underware after I had filmed it !! ??

Reactions: Thomas B
This was my first flight with the Mavic Mini over the Christmas Holiday, it was a bit scary over the sea for the first flight.
Lot of learning both flying and editing but should be fun.
very nice

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure