DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Flight & First Edit

Sag

Reactions
Evening all.

Double first for me yesterday. Took the Mavic out for the first ever time after receiving it earlier in the week and also had my first ever attempt at doing an edit (of sorts!).

Thoroughly enjoyable on both fronts and lots to learn. Can't wait!

Would love to know your thoughts and any feedback.

Sag

Hi there Sag. For a first time, you have don well on the flying. Cinematic settings apart form the 360 at the end. That was to fast. There is al lot on this forum and on YT to find the right settings to control the Mavic cinematically.

Try to find another not so common subject to film. Traffic is boring if it's not racetrack traffic... :)

Keep flying, filming and posting!

Happy Flying Brewsky

Reactions: Sag
And I forgot: set your horizon straight. It's easy to do in the app. Gimbal settings -> Adjust Gimal Roll -> + or -.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

Reactions: Sag
And I forgot: set your horizon straight. It's easy to do in the app. Gimbal settings -> Adjust Gimal Roll -> + or -.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

Thanks for the tip buddy. I wasn't overly pleased with any of the footage but I wanted to get a feel of things and the craft.

There's not a huge amount to see in the UK besides traffic unfortunately! :D

Also, get some ND filters so you can slow down your shutter speed. It will make the motion blur more natural. You want your shutter speed to be twice the frame rate at ISO 100.

More than anything, practice.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livewire