DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight, very impressed.

Jayfdee

Reactions
OK I have been flying Phantoms for 3 years, over 300 flights, so I know how to fly, but....
The Mavic was very impressive, very, very quiet, which is welcome as it does not attract attention, small so people do not notice it. Very fast and responsive, actually I need to detune it a bit as I like video. Of course very quick to get into the air, and travel with.
So first impressions, very good, but will not part with my P4. |The camera quality needs tuning to my needs, but I enjoy tweaking and testing.
I had a few problems with the firmware upgrade, and thought I had bricked a battery, but the joys of this forum it was soon sorted, so thanks to all posters for their informed contributions.

Yeah, I came here when I wanted to learn about winter flight. It is possible to fly in winter with some precautions. Not sure if I will try it though. Well, maybe racing it in the house ;)

The Mavic is my first real drone, I had cheap non GPS drones before, but this is a whole new experience. I am really enjoying the Mavic and also need to learn how to adjust the camera, maybe get some filters for it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake