DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight with my MPP, got questions

I actually never flew a drone before and my first try was quite frightening. But it went well. I got the feel for it and flew around although not too far (about 500m away and 120m up in the air).

1) I got the fly more pack and I must say, it's a must. But I want a 4th battery. The big charger supports 4 batteries. I however noticed that my controller had about 15% battery left when all my 3 Mavic batteries discharged (and I swapped them out at 25%). Is there a way to boost the battery on the controller? Without more battery on the controller, getting the 4th Mavic battery would be a waste. Is the controller maybe charging my phone while it's connected? Edit: it seems it does. How do I turn this off?

2) Are there any bigger Mavic Pro bags? The one that comes with fly more pack is fantastic, but it can barely fit everything, and if I get the 4th battery I will not have a place for it. And I'd like something to fit my DJI Goggles as well.

3) I'm unable to set head tracking. There is simply no option for head tracking in DJI Goggles (although it does have head tracking sensitivity option). I watched some YouTube videos but could not figure it out. I have the latest firmware on everything.

4) Compass calibration, where is it? Mavic never asked me to calibrate the compass and I'm unable to find that option.

This thing is a blast!
qnmnz.jpg
Here is a great Backpack that I use for my Mavic Pro "LOWEPRO 250". As far as compass calibration. Start the Go4 App RC and AC once on go to the three dots in the upper right corner. Tap the drone Icon go down to "advanced" then "sensor state".
DSC_2008.JPG

Reactions: cronemeister
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User