DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Flight

joejaxvic123

Reactions
I've been researching, watching boo tube vityas, and reading horror stories for weeks. Finally bit the bullet and bought a MP off CL brand new, never flown, good deal, I guess.

I've had it for over a week, finally today, charged batteries, download app, peel the stickers and let er rip! I'm in an 'enhanced warning zone'..
no issues, ready to fly!

It was getting dark so I couldn't fly much, but from what I see this thing is feckin epic! Way better than my cheap airplane or my toy Holystone HS400.

I don't know what FW I'm running, need to calm down and figure it out. Mfg date is August ,2017. I am stoked how this thing handles, much quieter than my toy and easier to fly. Wow!!!

Reactions: zero1981
Thanks. I've flown my airplane around, helicopters, kites, etc...boring. I got the HS400 a couple months ago, no gps, it has altitude hold, somewhat, very challenging to hold it up above the pine trees in one spot. The video stinks. I strapped my go pro on it, got some cool video over the tree tops, just don't know what you're shooting.

I've been researching, watching boo tube vityas, and reading horror stories for weeks. Finally bit the bullet and bought a MP off CL brand new, never flown, good deal, I guess.

I've had it for over a week, finally today, charged batteries, download app, peel the stickers and let er rip! I'm in an 'enhanced warning zone'..
no issues, ready to fly!

It was getting dark so I couldn't fly much, but from what I see this thing is feckin epic! Way better than my cheap airplane or my toy Holystone HS400.

I don't know what FW I'm running, need to calm down and figure it out. Mfg date is August ,2017. I am stoked how this thing handles, much quieter than my toy and easier to fly. Wow!!!
you've already shown us that you should RTFM,please do so you can show everyone great vids instead of hard luck ones.

Reactions: joejaxvic123
LOL. What are you talking about? I did read the feckin manual. I may have missed some things, but I got the gist of it. I have no intention of crashing this one. I'm out of buckshot after getting the HS out of a pine tree..,.

Reactions: wytnyt and newguy
You gotta download it and try to read it on your little bitty phone screen....be careful... you might miss something....

LOL. What are you talking about? I did read the feckin manual. I may have missed some things, but I got the gist of it. I have no intention of crashing this one. I'm out of buckshot after getting the HS out of a pine tree..,.
just picking,;)

Reactions: joejaxvic123
Ha! Thanks man. I am trying to take it easy with the mavic . The HS...not so lucky.

Taking it easy at first is a good thing and keeping in beginners mode for awhile is not a bad thing.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98