DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First fly away. Got lucky.

Just ordered Mini a couple of days ago. Expecting in mid-January. Very excited! Reading as much as I can before first flight. Appreciate the experience of seasoned drone pilots. Hope to be one someday myself. Thanks for the info.
You shouldn't have to wait that long. Plenty of authorized resellers have them in stock. Florida Drone Supply definitely does, DJI Drone Service I believe now has stock too.

You shouldn't have to wait that long. Plenty of authorized resellers have them in stock. Florida Drone Supply definitely does, DJI Drone Service I believe now has stock too.
I have waited years for a real drone. A few weeks more is no big deal. As Carly Simon said, anticipation. :)

I bought mine recently from my local Apple store when other retailers were out of stock.

I bought mine recently from my local Apple store when other retailers were out of stock.

I ordered mine (Fly More package) from Atlanta Hobby on Thursday. Received it today (Sat). I also gift wrapped it today, so I won't be able to play with it until Christmas! : ) I wanted to buy from a local dealer so I can return any off-nominal parts without having to faff about with shipping.

Back on topic: Glad you got your drone back, jac1957. Also, that's when my wife was born! Thanks to all these horror stories, I will be very conservative about flying in any sort of wind. Low and slow, baby!

First post!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna