DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First M3 Flight, coming from M2P

I should think so. I feel like it has been an upgrade from my M2P.
It's not an upgrade in every sense (controller and DJI Fly come to mind), but I agree it's an upgrade and it is worth the $2,200 base price.

I think we've been spoiled by how cheap the M2P is($1,350 when I got mine in 2018) and how cheap the Air 2S is.

$2200 is on the high end of the value proposition, but it's not a rip off.

The bag at $320 is a rip off, but I think $150 would be a fair price for it.

Reactions: BBartol
I am a few weeks into this now, and loving this drone. Here's a 5 exposure AEB stack I put together in Photomatix last night. Not sure what the deal with the moon is, probably the composite. But I am really pleased with this.

51759882865_1a02b4f279_h.jpg

The "Moon Issue" is nothing more than OVER EXPOSURE of the moon itself. Keep in mind that the moon is actually FULL SUN EXPOSURE now couple that with how dark (in comparison) the rest of the image is and it makes sense why the moon is "Blown Out". While you COULD do another shot exposing for the MOON it wouldn't add a lot of detail to the picture and I don't think it would be worth the hassle especially considering how small the moon is in relation to everything else.

GREAT picture BTW!! I think I need to try this as well. Was it a DUSK shot?

The "Moon Issue" is nothing more than OVER EXPOSURE of the moon itself. Keep in mind that the moon is actually FULL SUN EXPOSURE now couple that with how dark (in comparison) the rest of the image is and it makes sense why the moon is "Blown Out". While you COULD do another shot exposing for the MOON it wouldn't add a lot of detail to the picture and I don't think it would be worth the hassle especially considering how small the moon is in relation to everything else.

GREAT picture BTW!! I think I need to try this as well. Was it a DUSK shot?
Thanks for the explanation. Yes, this was shot at dusk, maybe 20 mins after the sun went behind the mountains.

• Love
Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman