DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Mavic flight with a Firehouse Technology ARC II (white)

Marko9219

Reactions
SWEET MOTHER! DO NOT look directly at this thing at night! I parked my drone at 380 ft altitude, at 1.1 miles away. This strobe was easily the brightest object on my horizon. By far. No doubt in my mind it would be visible at night at 3 miles.
Tomorrow, I'll give it a daylight test.
I already want a second one, red in color, to offer me better orientation, coming and going.
In a nutshell, just WOW!

I chose Firehouse also... use red, green, and white in recognized nav positions... on the dirt near me the MP is easily recognized miles away. Highly recommended... clear mounts.

Does anyone know if the firehouse arc II front Red and Green strobe lights affect video and picture quality whilst flying at night? Thanks

No, only during take off, landing and getting too close to objects; there is reflection.

Btw I have the duals up front and arc II in the rear.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply, so from my understanding it also depends on the density of the air around you, the dryer the air the least it should show. Forget using them on a foggy day.
No, only during take off, landing and getting too close to objects; there is reflection.

Btw I have the duals up front and arc II in the rear.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe