DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Mavic Pro show reel

alanw1980

Reactions
I've been putting this together now for a little while in between work and other things. I was lucky enough to end up in some great places to shoot but definitely still a beginner when it comes to the drone videos.

I'd appreciate any feedback or criticism

Alan

I've been putting this together now for a little while in between work and other things. I was lucky enough to end up in some great places to shoot but definitely still a beginner when it comes to the drone videos.

I'd appreciate any feedback or criticism

Alan

Great job Alan, everything was great, nice music though

Reactions: alanw1980
Nice job. My only suggestion is that you make each take longer. I like 8-10 seconds. Some of yours are only 3-4 seconds between transitions.

Nice job. My only suggestion is that you make each take longer. I like 8-10 seconds. Some of yours are only 3-4 seconds between transitions.
Completely agreed with this suggestion. Everything looks great but the scenes are too short.

Thank you for that. I guess that's the balancing act between editing to the music vs letting the shots run :)

thank you for taking the time to give me some feedback :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada