DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Posting - Love My DJI Mavic Pro 2

vicdrone

Reactions
I have had my DJI Mavic Pro 2 for over a year during which I did a lot of learning and practice flying and shooting.
I decided to learn how to produce comparable images to my DSLR Nikon photography - ie high quality RAW files resulting from the shoot.
As a professional photographer I wanted my new drone/camera to let me see and photograph images I had only imagined previously.
I would like to share a few images from a recent trip to the Lake Worth, Florida. Incidentally I only decided to pack my drone at the last minute but it's small size allowed me to take it along with my other photoDJI_0899 copy.jpgDJI_0907 copy.jpgDJI_0909 copy.jpgDJI_0932 copy.jpgDJI_0955 copy.jpg gear.
I could not more pleased with my Mavic Pro 2!

Attachments

• DJI_0911 copy.jpg
    DJI_0911 copy.jpg
    580.1 KB · Views: 16
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
Nice Pics!

Welcome to the forum. Great pictures. You will find plenty of suggestions and assistance on this forum, search and then ask. We continue to look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum ,some great pics

Very nice pictures. Welcome to the Forum. I'm only afraid that you live too far away from me to give me personal Photography lessons!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, keep the awesome shots coming! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857