DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First real video

You did well without the training wheels :) Where is this?

Thanks, this was taken over the Poquoson River, Chesapeake Bay, Virginia. My friends were testing out their new raft and most of my family went to dinner by boat, which was the boat that was coming back in. I was thinking today, we get dolphins in the river quite often, I'm totally going to have to go film them!

Thanks, this was taken over the Poquoson River, Chesapeake Bay, Virginia. My friends were testing out their new raft and most of my family went to dinner by boat, which was the boat that was coming back in. I was thinking today, we get dolphins in the river quite often, I'm totally going to have to go film them!

I assumed you knew the people in that pocket cruiser as they were all waiving at you! We are here for support and spares if you need anything. I would like to see some dolphin videos in the Chesapeake Bay.

Reactions: Bayside
I assumed you knew the people in that pocket cruiser as they were all waiving at you! We are here for support and spares if you need anything. I would like to see some dolphin videos in the Chesapeake Bay.

Sounds good, I'll definitely keep you mind for accessorizing [emoji6]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ