DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First snow in PNW, took the dirtbike and Mavic up to find the snowline!

Dirtbikes and drones: great combination, especially if you live in the PNW.

Did lots of skiing at Snoqualmie and Ski Acres as a kid (attended Blaine Junior High with Ray Tanner's daughter, Margaret).

Kool bike, BTW!

Reactions: baksideDisaster
Nice Thumbswayup
I just purchased my first drone in hope of utilizing it while riding.
White bike for first snow? Could have been riding a pumpkino_O for the Halloween season.;)

Reactions: baksideDisaster
Dirtbikes and drones: great combination, especially if you live in the PNW.

Did lots of skiing at Snoqualmie and Ski Acres as a kid (attended Blaine Junior High with Ray Tanner's daughter, Margaret).

Kool bike, BTW!

Cool! I'm up in Snoqualmie Pass a lot with the drone, probably film 75% or my videos there. In the winter I do a lot of snowmobile accessed backcountry snowboarding, really easy to just put drone on back of my sled so I'm always stacking footage out there.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Nice Thumbswayup
I just purchased my first drone in hope of utilizing it while riding.
White bike for first snow? Could have been riding a pumpkino_O for the Halloween season.;)

What drone? I have Mavic Air, pretty much the best drone out there right now for filming motosports in the backcountry IMO. I put drone and controller in separate hardcases in my backpack, I hardly even notice it's there. Back in 2015 I was flying 3DR solos and used to lug that giant square pack out that was like 50lbs! Ugh! Portability of the Mavic Air is the best. Active track on the other hand is pretty lousy.

What drone? I have Mavic Air, pretty much the best drone out there right now for filming motosports in the backcountry IMO. I put drone and controller in separate hardcases in my backpack, I hardly even notice it's there. Back in 2015 I was flying 3DR solos and used to lug that giant square pack out that was like 50lbs! Ugh! Portability of the Mavic Air is the best. Active track on the other hand is pretty lousy.

I ordered one of the refurbed Mavic Air fly more pkg from DJIDrone service last week, :)Just started trying to play with it today but not allowed as I live within a mile of airport:eek: :rolleyes:and will have to wait until the weekend when I can get out of town.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman