DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 First time filming at night : My home village

Coconut Island Drones

Reactions
I got the Air 3 about 3 weeks ago and have been away on holiday so haven't really had much chance to play about with it too much. Filmed my home village at night just before I went. I done all the filming in night mode and I'm pleased with the results. But if anyone knows better settings for low light I'd love to hear about them.
Anyway, here's my first low light effort.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Beautifully done. I’m not sure if it was the soothing music or the cinematography but that village looked like the most serene and safest place in the world. Where was it?

Just curious. Did you use any position light for that flight? If so, which ones and where did you install them them to avoid the flashing to show on your footage.

Awesome video! Well done!

Reactions: sarahb
Great little film and fascinating to see your village at night. Really good footage and as said above it looks very serene. The night setting is excellent and really makes everything clear. Well done.

I'm blown away with the replies. I just went with the settings buillt into the drone and it was intended as no more than a test run. As I said I was very happy with the results but wondered if there was something I was missing.
I love this forum/site as there doesn't seem to be people here itching to drag you down for little mistakes.
Again, thank you all so much. It's places like this that make it all so worthwhile.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr