DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First time for everything...

everything is packed up and ready to roll out of here.
Glad to know you had Care Refresh for your mishap!

To give you a sense of current timing with DJI Care Refresh—Express Option: I dropped off my damaged M2P and battery at the UPS Store on March 8, and have tracking number for a new-to-me unit and battery (from DJI Grapevine TX), to arrive this Thursday, March 18. I’m on the West Coast, as well.

Last edited:
Shipped the drone last Wednesday, March 17. It's great that DJI pays for shipping, but they pay for the slowest rate possible. It should arrive to them in Texas tomorrow, 5/22. They are supposed to ship the new unit as soon as they check in the old one, we'll see how long THAT takes.

Reactions: Droniac
Shipped the drone last Wednesday, March 17. It's great that DJI pays for shipping, but they pay for the slowest rate possible. It should arrive to them in Texas tomorrow, 5/22. They are supposed to ship the new unit as soon as they check in the old one, we'll see how long THAT takes.
Assume you meant 3/22

the one time I used DJICare for an MPP the whole process from my mailing to receipt of a new drone took 8 calendar days.

DJI Received my drone and checked it in today. (3/22)

Received email notification that DJI received and checked in my package at 6:00 am this morning. (3/23) That’s a wasted day.

Received email notification that DJI received and checked in my package at 6:00 am this morning. (3/23) That’s a wasted day.
Oof. That’s rough. I’m waiting for my Mini 2 to come back and can’t help checking the status every day. Ok, honestly every few hours. :)
I hope yours comes back to you soon. Hang in there.

DJI generated a shipping label today, looks like it won't hit a truck until tomorrow.

Assume you meant 3/22

the one time I used DJICare for an MPP the whole process from my mailing to receipt of a new drone took 8 calendar days.
Not too shabby. Good to hear. Godspeed

Supposed to arrive tomorrow!

Drat. Made the mistake of getting excited and the Murphy’s Law gods have interceded. Shipping delayed now until Monday. There will be no flying this weekend!!! ?

Well, the saga has come to an end, hopefully. Haven’t unboxed it yet, but the IPS man just dropped off my replacement MA2.

Reactions: Gagey52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji