DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First time out.

Good deal. My 2s was delivered yesterday. Hope to take it out of the box tomorrow and check it out.

i took the 2s out for it,s first flights.
i went through three batterys and it flew perfect not a hitch .
i like it.
Nice, I'm pretty stoked about my MA2. I thought it was a good idea last time I flew and was in a high hover and out 3-400 feet away, looking around and filming things, taking pics, figuring out how everything works, etc to point the camera straight down and see if I liked what was under the drone. If I had a problem and the thing dropped out to the air, it would be nice to know it's not going to wind up at the top of a 60 foot high tree, or in a stream. Have fun, fly safe. T

Last edited:
I love my Air 2s, it's the best drone I have ever owned. I've had 6 different ones.
Just a recommendation, be sure to do the IMU and compass Calibrations.
It's recommended before first flights to make sure it flies the way it should.
I had the air 2 and flew it out of the box. It wasn't behaving correctly and I returned it.
I learned if I had done those calibrations it would have been fine. but then, I wouldn't have
the Air 2s now either.

i took the 2s out for it,s first flights.
i went through three batterys and it flew perfect not a hitch .
i like it.
Used 3 batteries today on Hatteras / OBX up at Carova 4x4 Beach and then Currituck with the lighthouse and Whalehead Club. Few people / vehicles on beach., so put in Sport and about 10 ft above the sand / water for a nice sprint to the VA / NC State Line via the beach. For some odd reason, they have the beach blocked at the state line so those in VA can't drive over into NC and vice versa. Oh well, the drone got over the state line at about 30 feet AGL.

Did get to see about 5 of the wild horses of Carova. 2 directly on the beach and the rest up on a dune but could not get any pics of the ones up on the dune due to a storm / sand fence in the way.

Now to process those "huge" video files and pics.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661