DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

first time such a flight

@alex_markov hi Alex ,its a great way to fly ,i do it a lot with my MM as well as the MMP in tripod mode
the most important thing to remember is to set the RTH on signal loss to hover ,so it doesn't go flying up into the branches of the trees you are flying under
and then remember to reset it to RTH after you have finished ,i use my MM mainly for flying in restricted areas ,in c MODE it is really slow and very easy to fly close to things ,and you get the added bonus if you put the prop guards on then it just bounces off tree trunks or obstacles ,and keeps on flying thin branches are still a problem though

@alex_markov hi Alex ,its a great way to fly ,i do it a lot with my MM as well as the MMP in tripod mode
the most important thing to remember is to set the RTH on signal loss to hover ,so it doesn't go flying up into the branches of the trees you are flying under
and then remember to reset it to RTH after you have finished ,i use my MM mainly for flying in restricted areas ,in c MODE it is really slow and very easy to fly close to things ,and you get the added bonus if you put the prop guards on then it just bounces off tree trunks or obstacles ,and keeps on flying thin branches are still a problem though
М2P have obstacle avoidance sensors all over it and I was close all the time so RTH was OK ;) and I hate tripod mode ;) but this the versatility of our toys everyone can play with them on as many ways he like ;) :)

Reactions: old man mavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569