DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First try 360 movie

Hi Alex well that's different i must say in a good way though

One drone videoing another? If so that must have taken incredible coordination of drone’s flight.
No, no, no ;) it's Insta 360 X hanged under Mavic Pro I had great shots, non of them recorded ;) as SD card happened to be slow and camera shuts down after few second - in this case was a longer clip ;)

I once showed an elderly farmer the Great Cluster of Hercules (M13) in my rather sizeable telescope. He stayed at the eyepiece for a solid minute, then leaned back, looked up into the night, and very softly said: "Well. I have never seen anything like that before."

That's what I'd say about this. The potential is staggering. Good work!

I once showed an elderly farmer the Great Cluster of Hercules (M13) in my rather sizeable telescope. He stayed at the eyepiece for a solid minute, then leaned back, looked up into the night, and very softly said: "Well. I have never seen anything like that before."

That's what I'd say about this. The potential is staggering. Good work!
Wel now SD card is replaced, camera is tested to record with no problem... Only need to go to an interesting place, fly, shoot and master rather difficult post-processing of 5.7k 360 clip... But chalange accepted ;)

Reactions: old man mavic
No, it blocks GPS signal they say, rendering my Mavic unusable. But because of this 360 x price went down so I bought it ;)
use Your mouse to rotate and zoom! ;)

When playing this on a windows machine it plays like you expect. You can move around in the video and look 360 degrees. When I viewed in on my iPhone it looks like videos in a blender and you cannot move around the view. Do others have the same experience ?

When playing this on a windows machine it plays like you expect. You can move around in the video and look 360 degrees. When I viewed in on my iPhone it looks like videos in a blender and you cannot move around the view. Do others have the same experience ?
I have No iPhone but have tried on iPad and in chrome it says 360 not supported use youtube app - so I deed and it works fine in there

Played around with 360 a bit . It may be the iphone player. In android I use km player you will have to experiment.Screenshot_20200124-154449_Google%20Play%20Store.jpeg

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne