DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First video with my Mini 3 in Scotland.

GRosado78

Reactions
First post here, I'm Gary and I live in Puerto Rico. I got a Mini 3 Pro in July and was so busy that 6 hrs before leaving to the airport (October 12) I opened it, charged the batteries and took it with me on my 12 day trip to Scotland. First couple of days in Edinburgh never got it out of my bag. While on the Highlands I took the courage of getting it to the sky for the first time. I was shaking and excited at the same time, a couple of days passed and was able to create this clip with my first drone. I still have a long way to go but I'm pleased with the results for now.
😊
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gZrfkM74B8

Magnificent. You have a great eye.
If you are still there be a bit wary, some of Scotland is an RAF low flight training ground, as a international tourist you might not be aware of that.
I am sure some of the other UK flyers can advise on that, especially the Scottish ones.

If you are still there be a bit wary, some of Scotland is an RAF low flight training ground, as a international tourist you might not be aware of that.
I am sure some of the other UK flyers can advise on that, especially the Scottish ones.
Great photography. Going to Scotland in June 2023 taking my Mini 3 Pro, hope to get some great shots also, your editing was brilliant, great job 😊

Well done! So glad you got to experience the Isle of Skye. Still my favourite part of the world (hence my avatar) where I got to spend so many years wandering all around the island and topped-off most of the Cuillin peaks in very varied weather.

Reactions: AusTrekie
Great footage and editing, well done... Skye is beautiful...

Thank you very much! I got back home by the end of October but thanks for the info!! :)

Great photography. Going to Scotland in June 2023 taking my Mini 3 Pro, hope to get some great shots also, your editing was brilliant, great job 😊
Thank you very much! You will LOVE it! I see you are in Australia, Scotland looks very similar to the south island of New Zealand, don't know if you've been there since its very close to Australia. Have been there twice on a camper and its one of my favorite places EVER!

Reactions: chiangmaicharlies
Magnificent flying and editing! Thanks for sharing.

Well done! So glad you got to experience the Isle of Skye. Still my favourite part of the world (hence my avatar) where I got to spend so many years wandering all around the island and topped-off most of the Cuillin peaks in very varied weather.
Thanks Skye! Its an amazing area. I only had the chance to explore Skye for just 5 days out of the 10 days in Scotland so it wasn't enough time. Certainly I could've stay there longer. Those trekking take hours, and when you are stoping every couple of minutes to get photos and video a simple 4 hr trek can become a 6 or 7 hr trek. Next time planning to stop in Edinburgh again for a couple of days since its an awesome city and then head out again to explore the highlands.

Reactions: SkyeHigh
That. was. STUNNING! It may have been a new drone, but I think you may have had experience with both drones and video editing because it was very professionally done. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much!!! It certainly is, its been only 2 weeks since I came back and I can't wait to return!
We go a few times a year, our first trip with the MINI3 was 2 weeks ago :)

Reactions: GRosado78
That. was. STUNNING! It may have been a new drone, but I think you may have had experience with both drones and video editing because it was very professionally done. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much, this was my first time :) I wanted to get a drone for years and was waiting and waiting until this one came out. I do have to say that saw many youtube videos and since I was constantly using it for 5 days it helped me. Also the technical side of photography helps as far as exposing, composing, etc.

Thank you very much! You will LOVE it! I see you are in Australia, Scotland looks very similar to the south island of New Zealand, don't know if you've been there since its very close to Australia. Have been there twice on a camper and its one of my favorite places EVER!
Been to the NZ Sth island a couple of times and absolutely loved it, did not have any drone with me, but took heaps of photos, absolutely love NZ, and hope to go back again with a drone. Last stay was at Queenstown, such a beautiful part of the world. Thanks for info on Scotland😊

Some great shots in that video. We visited Scotland in May and just loved it. I recognized some of the places we visited.

First post here, I'm Gary and I live in Puerto Rico. I got a Mini 3 Pro in July and was so busy that 6 hrs before leaving to the airport (October 12) I opened it, charged the batteries and took it with me on my 12 day trip to Scotland. First couple of days in Edinburgh never got it out of my bag. While on the Highlands I took the courage of getting it to the sky for the first time. I was shaking and excited at the same time, a couple of days passed and was able to create this clip with my first drone. I still have a long way to go but I'm pleased with the results for now.
😊
Great shots of a beautiful area. I'm not a fan of such quick changes though. Drones give us a chance to see things and sites we have never seen before, and just as you try to look around a scene, its gone.

Moved to correct section 👍👍

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242