DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fixed: Mav RC USB charging android

Joeang16

Reactions
Hey everyone.

(You can skip to pic unless you want to read my crap) (Please do read though I have a question there that needs answering)

Not to long ago I was searching for a fix on the whole android being charged by the RC through the bottom usb port. Plus my Remote is losing charge extra rapidly and self charging while not connected to "ANY" device. Anyway, today I was just messing around and used my otg Samsung Usb to micro usb adapter (won't fit unless you take the casing off) and whata' know!? My s8 plus (which works perfectly fine btw)(side note: I've had every single update on my Mavic and always have used android and never have I had one single problem. I've had her 14 months with [emoji848]..... I can't even tell you how many hours logged but it's got to be over 500 to 1000. Not one glitch, except for the RC battery losing charge and not?(still need help with that thank you to anyone who can). Thank for reading fly safe everybody. Pic below.20180707_152643.jpeg

I'm really confused. Title says fixed but short of the USB charging the phone I cannot find a problem you listed or its solution... Maybe give the paragraph a read over and try again

I'm on board for stopping the controller from charging what is plugged in. Bugs me

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+