DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flame Throwing Drone kills wasps in China

Duckhunter50

Reactions
I know this isn't really new (flame throwing drone removes net from power line), but it is recent I believe.

Footage released by Blue Sky shows rescue workers preparing the six-arm drone before it spirals up to the hive in the tree.

The video shows the drone parallel to the nest, which is the size of a suitcase, before the operator flips the ignition switch and the nozzle spits bursts of fire onto the hive.

Drone is converted into a flamethrower to destroy 100 wasp nests
Footage released by Blue Sky shows the six-arm drone spiral up to the hive in the tree before the hive bursts into flames

Reactions: BruceBotti
Saw this on the news as well. I wonder if the wasps would swam the drone with the noise it makes, vibrations, wind etc.

I know this isn't really new (flame throwing drone removes net from power line), but it is recent I believe.

Footage released by Blue Sky shows the six-arm drone spiral up to the hive in the tree before the hive bursts into flames
Great until

Great until the tree burns down

DJI enterprise drones...

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 5
I realize that a flamethrower on a drone isn't new. I posted this because there was an article about how people are using it, which I thought would be of interest to members of this forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu