DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flathead Lake Montana

First - Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function is an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

I am SURE that wasn't taken recently ?

FLATHEAD LAKE, MT as of 1:05 pm MST
38°
CLOUDY
feels like 30°
H 39° / L 31°
UV Index 1 of 10

First - Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function is an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

I am SURE that wasn't taken recently ?

FLATHEAD LAKE, MT as of 1:05 pm MST
38°
CLOUDY
feels like 30°
H 39° / L 31°
UV Index 1 of 10
I don't really believe it either! Weather today is 38 degrees F. I know this area- have been to Whitefish,MT and Glacier Park many times. No way this photo was taken yesterday. Maybe he means it was sent yesterday. Beautiful area, and beautiful lake. Love that area. We go to Big Sky every summer for 20 summers, often with a trip to Whitefish and Glacier.

I don't really believe it either! Weather today is 38 degrees F. I know this area- have been to Whitefish,MT and Glacier Park many times. No way this photo was taken yesterday. Maybe he means it was sent yesterday. Beautiful area, and beautiful lake. Love that area. We go to Big Sky every summer for 20 summers, often with a trip to Whitefish and Glacier.
Even though I am not in MT now I live in MT

Photo was taken last summer at our place in Big Arm, MT

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones