DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flew into the lake...at 20MPH

Just fyi rice is not very efficient at drying electronics. Google it. Air flow would work better but ideally you order some silica gel desiccant from Amazon. I dont go anywhere without a bag full of desiccant :)

Don't think so... but water does affect the downward sensors. They must penetrate the water and think the drone is higher in the air than it truly is.

I could be wrong but I was watching the shore line and it looks like you were gradually losing altitude before hitting the water. It's gradual which leads me to think it was not a bird strike

No... didn't think that either. Still not sure why it went down... probably pilot error... lol. I think lag in the transmission of the video. Sent it off and DJI replaced the drone with a new one with DJI refresh system... pretty cool.

Reactions: JDawg
No... didn't think that either. Still not sure why it went down... probably pilot error... lol. I think lag in the transmission of the video. Sent it off and DJI replaced the drone with a new one with DJI refresh system... pretty cool.
Great result

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose