DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flicker free apps

redserv

Reactions
Hello guys I desperately looking to make my MPP footage look better. I am a new pilot and hate inter frame compression with the Mavic. I started editing with Davinci resolve 15 and looking for the cheapest way to get rid of that ugly compression. Can anyone help? Should I just take the dive and buy one if those flicker free plugins for 150$? Help please if you can guys. Thanks in advance.

Hey thanks BD0G, unfortunately I don't have PP or ever used it. But thanks for help. I just wish their was a way with Davinci resolve. I am thinking about purchasing the full version.

It looks like temporal denoise in the Studio version ($299.00) of Davinci Resolve "may" offer a way to deflicker video footage.

Steep price to pay as a subscription to Adobe Premiere Pro is only $19.99 a month, but if Resolve is what you know and love then by all means go with that.

It looks like temporal denoise in the Studio version ($299.00) of Davinci Resolve "may" offer a way to deflicker video footage.

Steep price to pay as a subscription to Adobe Premiere Pro is only $19.99 a month, but if Resolve is what you know and love then by all means go with that.
Thank you for your advice, i have not purchased Davinci resolve studio at the moment. But I am thinking it's a one time cost and it's over in comparison with PP which is 20.00 per mth. Do you see any advantages going either way?? Thanks again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anchorhavasu