DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flicker free apps

redserv

Reactions
Hello guys I desperately looking to make my MPP footage look better. I am a new pilot and hate inter frame compression with the Mavic. I started editing with Davinci resolve 15 and looking for the cheapest way to get rid of that ugly compression. Can anyone help? Should I just take the dive and buy one if those flicker free plugins for 150$? Help please if you can guys. Thanks in advance.

Hey thanks BD0G, unfortunately I don't have PP or ever used it. But thanks for help. I just wish their was a way with Davinci resolve. I am thinking about purchasing the full version.

It looks like temporal denoise in the Studio version ($299.00) of Davinci Resolve "may" offer a way to deflicker video footage.

Steep price to pay as a subscription to Adobe Premiere Pro is only $19.99 a month, but if Resolve is what you know and love then by all means go with that.

It looks like temporal denoise in the Studio version ($299.00) of Davinci Resolve "may" offer a way to deflicker video footage.

Steep price to pay as a subscription to Adobe Premiere Pro is only $19.99 a month, but if Resolve is what you know and love then by all means go with that.
Thank you for your advice, i have not purchased Davinci resolve studio at the moment. But I am thinking it's a one time cost and it's over in comparison with PP which is 20.00 per mth. Do you see any advantages going either way?? Thanks again

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31