DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flickering in Night hyperlapse

drekko

Reactions
Hi
I am trying a dusk / blue hour hyperlapse and its flickering like crazy
This was shot fully on Manual so the camera is not auto adjusting to the light decrease as its getting darker. I have tried using LR timelapse to de-flciker and nothing works
Photo were shot in Raw, processed in LR timelapse to try and deflcker, minimal very basic colour changes in lightroom and exported in Premiere Pro
Very frustrating as I have tried this 2 times now and it still flickers

any help or pointers?

Yeah, that is bad and it shouldn't happen with you shooting in full manual. The only thing I can think of as the probable cause is the interval between the individual shots and the play back fps; so if you could mention these ... perhaps there may be an issue there. Also, the footage needs a little stabilization.

Which exposure setting, photo interval timing, drone speed & timeline frame rate in Premiere Pro did you use..?

Also, if you used LRTimelapse, did the video produced from that have flicker? If you use LRTimelapse to deflicker, you need to use LRTimelapse to produce the video (the de-flicker info is proprietary I believe, stored in support files that only it reads).

How was Premier Pro used, to produce the video from stills, or down-transcode the LRTimelapse produced video?

Chris

When u say fully manual, are u sure ISO wasn't set to auto.

Was your focus locked on manual too? That can be caused by slight variation in focus points when you are doing a time lapse as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229