DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight data and camera settings showing up on video - how do I remove it?

StevieB

Reactions
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post this question - but on playing back my footage on my Samsung Smart TV - direct from micro SD card - I get all the info displayed on the screen as in the photo. Anyone know how to get rid of it? Shot on MA2. Thanks in advance for any help?AB8EE496-97E5-4895-9E37-0C56561BB132.jpeg

These are subtitles, which are stored in an .srt file with the same name as your video file.
When you put the video in the computer, but not the .srt file, the subtitles are gone.
There is an option in the Camera settings of the DJI app - Advanced Options - Subtitles: You can switch them on and off.
The subtitles can be helpful, if you want to know later certain settings of a video....
Good luck!

These are subtitles, which are stored in an .srt file with the same name as your video file.
When you put the video in the computer, but not the .srt file, the subtitles are gone.
There is an option in the Camera settings of the DJI app - Advanced Options - Subtitles: You can switch them on and off.
The subtitles can be helpful, if you want to know later certain settings of a video....
Good luck!
Thanks Emanaku, makes perfect sense!

Reactions: Geoff9251
Good luck!
Thank you for that I always wondered what that meant when browsing the menu

If you use the DroneViewer program you will need the .srt files.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J