DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Data Center Information Discrepancy Between 2 Phones

icecoldgin

Reactions
Not sure if there is a thread on this already and if there is, mods just delete this one and please send me the link.

Anyway, this is no biggie but to me who pays attention to details, I thought I would like to bring this up with the community and get your thoughts.

I always upload my flight data and when I opened the Flight Data Center on my iPhone 6plus and Samsung A51 just to compare, I noticed some data discrepancies.

Attached are the pictures I took of these. In the pictures, the phone on the top is the iPhone and the phone on the bottom is the A51.

In first pic, there is discrepancy on the total hours of the flight. It is slight but nevertheless a discrepancy.

In the second pic, the iPhone has a flight on 2020-12-23 for 24mins that is not in the A51. On this page alone there are a number of discrepancies in altitute readings and M versus KM measurement. The only consistent data is the DURATION. There are many more missing flights in the A51 data center (I counted about 5 already for a total of about 1.5h) yet the TOTAL FLIGHT TIME remains more or less the same (variance of only 0.1h)

If I remember correctly, I started using the A51 since 24 December and I have been using this ever since.

If the date is uploaded, shouldn't these be exactly the same? Why the discrepancy? Are these discrepancies material? If I move back and forth between the iPhone and A51, will just this result in more discrepancies? ?

Attachments

• Flight Data Center - Discrepancy in Total.JPG
    Flight Data Center - Discrepancy in Total.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • Flight Data Center - Missing Flight.JPG
    Flight Data Center - Missing Flight.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I'm having the same issue lately.
I recently flew my MM1 mainly with my iPad to evaluate the new Attitude indicator. Then briefly hovered with my S20 FE. Both have all the previous flights, most from my Tab S3, but they don't have each other's records for 12/27.

I haven't checked my S3 yet.

Ok, just checked my S3. It has the S20 records, but not the iPad.
So iPad isn't syncing.

iPad Fly is at 1.2.2, both Samsungs were at 1.2.1 until I just sideloaded 1.2.2 to the S20.

I noticed too none of the flight records on the iPad have the cloud symbol. The cloud symbol appears to mean the record was retrieved from DJI cloud, rather than having orientated from that device.

Also iPad takes a bit of time to show any records if you just started the Fly app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne