DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Data Centre in app Q 2

Arnu69

Reactions
So I have about 350 flight records stored now over 800km in total distance. When I opon flight data centre it takes ages to load all that data. So I'm thinking shall I just delete it all? Also where will that data go? Will it be lost forever ? I assume the main info will be kept total km flown total hrs flown etc ..
Lastly do you think clearing all flights will alleviate my problem many thanks in advance for any help you can give.

So I have about 350 flight records stored now over 800km in total distance. When I opon flight data centre it takes ages to load all that data. So I'm thinking shall I just delete it all? Also where will that data go? Will it be lost forever ?
If you haven't synched the data (uploaded to DJI's server), anything you delete will be gone.

I assume the main info will be kept total km flown total hrs flown etc ..
The assumption is incorrect.
Delete the records and the summary will only show what you haven't deleted.

Reactions: OptimaZe
If you haven't synched the data (uploaded to DJI's server), anything you delete will be gone.

The assumption is incorrect.
Delete the records and the summary will only show what you haven't deleted.
Thanks for your reply.So if I wanted to sell the drone and be dishonest about the distance it has flown all id have to do is delete the flight data ?
Also , do you think the reason I have to wait so long for the data to appear is the sheer amount of it there is. ? 352 flights.

Thanks for your reply.So if I wanted to sell the drone and be dishonest about the distance it has flown all id have to do is delete the flight data ?
Only if you sold the phone or tablet with the drone.
The data is on the phone or tablet, not in the drone.
Also , do you think the reason I have to wait so long for the data to appear is the sheer amount of it there is. ? 352 flights.
I'm not sure.
I have well over 1000 flights on mine and it doesn't take long to load.

Reactions: Arnu69
Only if you sold the phone or tablet with the drone.
The data is on the phone or tablet, not in the drone.

I'm not sure.
I have well over 1000 flights on mine and it doesn't take long to load.
Ok that's interesting to know , Thanks.
I don't really want to delete any of the flights. Just seems since a firmware update a few months back suddenly it takes ages to show the data.
If I open the app now it'll say zero flights zero mileage. Maybe 20 mins later it's all there. Used to be instant.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54