Get the most from your Mavic
Join thousands of Mavic owners helping each other
Join Us Now

Flight Data Logs not Syncing

Wetumpka

Reaction score
If I go to Profiles>More>Flight Data Center I continually see a notification that the last several flight data was not uploaded. If I attempt to upload them, I get the error upload failed. I have Auto Sync enabled, but it doesn't appear to happen. However, if I sync the flights with AirData, they seem to upload fine because all of info is there for every flight.

How can I check whether the upload is being sent to the correct URL, and if not how can I find the correct URL?

I appreciate any assistance with this. I have attached a screenshot of the error. IMG_0674.PNG

Bob

Done

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
If I go to Profiles>More>Flight Data Center I continually see a notification that the last several flight data was not uploaded. If I attempt to upload them, I get the error upload failed. I have Auto Sync enabled, but it doesn't appear to happen. However, if I sync the flights with AirData, they seem to upload fine because all of info is there for every flight.

How can I check whether the upload is being sent to the correct URL, and if not how can I find the correct URL?

I appreciate any assistance with this. I have attached a screenshot of the error.

Bob
Did you set up your DJI account credentials correctly?
Are you connected to a WiFI router that is on the internet?

StubbornSwiss

Reaction score

I appreciate any assistance with this. I have attached a screenshot of the error. View attachment 97230

Bob
Hi Bob......

I will assume from the screenshot that you are on an ios device.

I recently switched to an iPhone 6s Plus (in the hope of resolving the orientation indicator issue - it didn't) from an Android device, and I too am experiencing this flight data sync problem on the iPhone. I have also been manually uploading the flight logs to Airdata. But what I have noticed, is that after several hours the flights will sync, and eventually show up also on my Androids Flight Data Center. Unless of course, the Android is now getting the data from the Airdata servers! Not sure about this.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Wetumpka

Reaction score
Thank you. I previously noticed the same thing, that after several hours they would sync. But not they are not syncing at all. I also occasionally use an Android tablet
to fly and have not had this issue on that device. But I have not seen very many posts anywhere complaining of this.
Hope it does get sorted soon before I need those logs.
I had thought that the next app update might solve it, but I have seen quite a few posts about issues with the recent update, so I am going to leave well enough alone for now.

OldEd

Reaction score
If I sync my flights and next time I go to the data center in the app it still shows no data uploaded while at the moment I do upload them it says uploading succesfull completed. But same issue if return to the data center. It very annoying.

old man mavic

Fly safe,Fly responsibly,Fly happy
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
i had a similar issue a couple of weeks ago my flights from the GO4 app would not sync then later on in the evening i tried again and they went straight through i believe it has to do with the servers being overwhelmed by the amount of data being sent due to all the world having to social distance and so many people accessing the internet at the moment it seems to vary at different times of day and where the info is going

Reactions: WooZie

IdahoPaul

Reaction score
I'm having this issue or something very similar too with the Fly app on an Android (Samsung S10). App is set to automatically sync flight data and when I go to the "flight data center" all the flights are there, but the distance and time are low and it says there is some number of flight records not uploaded. I tap 'upload' and it says 'uploading' maybe for a couple minutes. Then it says 'upload successful' but in fact nothing has changed. It appears the upload was not really successful. The list of individual flights is always correct, it's just the total time and distance that are off. Sometimes a few records will sync, but I've never seen it just sync all the records it says aren't uploaded. Any thoughts? Should I just leave the Fly app running overnight and see what happens? I'm new here, just got my Mini on March 20. I really appreciate all the comments; I'm learning a lot.

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russd87