DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight data (or logs) I can read

Snow Bird 1

Reactions
I KNOW I have seen data from a flight in steps/commands etc taken during an individual flight that make sense. I cannot for the life of me find them - not in the App or the data files on the MP!!! Someone tell me where they are hiding please....

They are in Go-4 opening screen, left hand bottom, little aircraft looking icon, at least on android. First you get your growth of value at the top, then scroll down the page below to see your flights.

They are in Go-4 opening screen, left hand bottom, little aircraft looking icon, at least on android. First you get your growth of value at the top, then scroll down the page below to see your flights.
Thanks for your response. Yes, I can see the generic flight log, but not the individual commands/actions taken/given during that flight. e.g auto take off, ascended to 100', flew 1000' west, RTH activated by RC. etc etc..

So, tap on an individual flight on the screen below, then tap the play button. All of your commands, stick inputs warnings and readings will be displayed in real time or you can speed them up.

Reactions: Snow Bird 1
So, tap on an individual flight on the screen below, then tap the play button. All of your commands, stick inputs warnings and readings will be displayed in real time or you can speed them up.
Great! Thanks, that helps a lot. I am looking for answers to an incident re: Collision Avoidance/Sun since the MP was flying east and sun was to my SE - it did not tell me that is what happened though. Oh well. I am sure I saw the data in a simple list form somewhere as well - will keep looking. Since you are up on data - there is a lag between flight time on the App log and the data log on the MP, - is there a "standard" difference??

I'm going to jump in this convo about a question I had instead of starting a new thread. First I'm new, so still trying to figure things out.

So I was flying yesterday and I was in GPS mode, but when I look at the log it says no GPS. When I watch the playback it starts at No GPS, then OPTI, then GPS, which is what it does normally.

So confused...

f84177cd9e2906dc44eea28460254ccf.jpg

2caf7e5228fdc14354e8b9f31d80cff7.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
douggodley