DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight data unavailable

mroek

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I've just updated my Mini 3 Pro to the latest firmware (as of today), which also bumped the RC firmware. Now it seems that I can't view the flight logs on the RC itself (it just shows N/A), and it also does not update new flights to the DJI servers, as far as I can tell.

Anyone else seen this problem? And yes, I have connected the RC to WiFi to allow it to upload the logs.

This one mostly resolved itself after I copied the flight logs to the SD card to get them over to my computer. Not sure why, but afterwards the RC did show the summary of my flights. Clicking "more" to see all the flights still don't work, though. It just hangs on "Loading". Maybe it will eventually load, but if it does, it really takes a long time.

Since the logs are also synced to the DJI cloud, I can review them with the Fly app on my phone instead, which works as it should.

Reactions: Pedwards
And just to wrap this one up, with enough patience, the RC does in fact load the flights (in my case 82 of them). It just takes a very long time. On the phone it takes no time at all, but even if the hardware in the RC is way less powerful, it should not take this long, in my opinion.

This is probably because you have sync with DJI Servers enabled in DJI Fly settings.
Once you let the logs sync, it should load fast, however if you don't sync again for a long time, then it will take long to load when you open the logs again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman