DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight in Barichara, Santander, Colombia

maohmc

Reactions
I captured this video at the end of the past year in a visit I made to Barichara in the state of Santander in Colombia.
Barichara is a small town in the north-west of Colombia that sits on the edge of the Cañon de Chicamocha (Chicamocha´s Canyon)
It was founded on January 29, 1705, and today it is considered one of the most beautiful towns in Colombia. Chicamocha means "A place for rest" in Guane a dialect derived from Chibcha, the prevailing natives in this region of the world during the Spanish colonization.
It is visited throughout the year by tourists from all over the world.
All the feedback will be welcomed.

Hi @maohmc
Video is unplayable... is it public? What platform were you using? Did you use the “share” link (copy-paste) and enter it as text in your post?.... you can’t upload video directly to the forum.

I use the button that says "Media" it was uploaded to AirVuz, and I posted the URL in the message.
How should I do this?
I am new.

I use the button that says "Media" it was uploaded to AirVuz, and I posted the URL in the message.
How should I do this?
I am new.
Post a link (not URL) to the video provided by the site. Post this link as text.
If AirVuz does offer this you could upload to YouTube, or similar.

I use a link in the format established by MavicPilots : Open Bracket "MEDIA=airvuzCLOSE BRACKET]THE CODE OF THE MEDIA IN THIS CASE 5e3314973cf03f04806e7b43 Open Bracket"/MEDIA"Close Bracket as instructed by Cassidy Lackey

There are 60 min videos posted in 4K here... I think you media server is the problem. Recommend try YouTube, etc... works every time... just post the link they provide as text... not as a media file.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdjtutt