DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight in the North Cascades, Washington State USA

Walt

Reactions
Training Flight in the Upper Sauk River Valley in the North Cascades of Washington State. Still lots to learn about flying smoothly but am happy with progress (just got my first drone last November). The near crash was due to the pilots (me) fixation on the river as he took a wide turn around a bend. Sure happy with the obstacle avoidance systems on the Mavic 2 Pro!

Roundabout in the North Cascades

Training Flight in the Upper Sauk River Valley in the North Cascades of Washington State. Still lots to learn about flying smoothly but am happy with progress (just got my first drone last November). The near crash was due to the pilots (me) fixation on the river as he took a wide turn around a bend. Sure happy with the obstacle avoidance systems on the Mavic 2 Pro!

Roundabout in the North Cascades
I liked the video, and wanted it be longer, so I would hear the rest of Beethoven's 6th.

I liked the video, and wanted it be longer, so I would hear the rest of Beethoven's 6th.
A good idea. I will get back up over the same route as the seasons change and get the other 3 movements of that great symphony attached to them.

Holy crap.... Glad you did not panic. An apple tree in my backyard took my Zoom out with no damage. Nice footage of the Sauk.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre