DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight log question.

Zeke

Reactions
Hi all,

Total newbie here, and I know this has probably been asked a thousand times before, but how do I read/post a flight log? I can see the obvious information, but it's also clear I'm NOT seeing much more than I'm seeing. I see requests like this and I have no idea how to extract the data from the app:
If you would like to post the flight log (txt) and even better, the mobile device DAT file, then it should be possible to pin down exactly what happened.

I'm so confused... o_O

how do I read/post a flight log? I can see the obvious information, but it's also clear I'm NOT seeing much more than I'm seeing. I see requests like this and I have no idea how to extract the data from the app:
If you would like to post the flight log (txt) and even better, the mobile device DAT file, then it should be possible to pin down exactly what happened.
The best way is to go to DJI Flight Log Viewer - Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record (it's a txt file) from your phone or tablet.
Phantomhelp will give you a detailed report that is easy to read.
There's more information than you'll see at first so if you post a link to the report it provides a data whisperer might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.

Reactions: Zeke
I'll give it a shot, thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BugHunter