DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight logs and other data

Tango2

Reactions
Hi everyone, I'm a new Mavic Pro owner and looking forward to learn a bunch both here on the forum and through flying.

I'm curious how important it is to keep your flight logs for reference later down the road. At first, I didn't know what was in these logs, but after registering for a free account with airdata, the amount of details in them are pretty impressive. What is the best way to store/reference these files later? Being a complete beginner with this, I can't see needing a monthly subscription to view this info, but wondered what the more experienced pilots recommend.

Tango2

Honestly, if the logs are old enough that the drone overwrites them, then they are probably useless at that point. I usually keep the RC logs which are much smaller, and they sync to your DJI cloud, and consequently, to AirData.

What the best software to review the drones flight path and all the data that it stores? To see all the telemetry and stats during flight?

What the best software to review the drones flight path and all the data that it stores? To see all the telemetry and stats during flight?
There are several good options here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise