DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight logs can someone check them

Where do I find the imu accel values?
I’ve got a Mavic mini, and use the fly app
That's a good question. Doesn't look like the Fly App will show the accel values.

No need to do a calibration or a flight. Just create another .DAT and submit it. We'll be able to look at the accelX value and see if it's changed. Better yet you can use CsvView to look at the .DAT. That way you can whack it with increasing levels of force until it's fixed or you chicken out.

So I just turn the drone on and it will give me a .DAT file, I give it a good hit on the back see if it fixes it lol I’m guessing in looking for it to be 0

So I just turn the drone on and it will give me a .DAT file, I give it a good hit on the back see if it fixes it lol I’m guessing in looking for it to be 0
Yeah, I like the idea recording a .DAT and then hitting it. That way we'll be able to see if it was hit from the right direction.

The Fly App needs to be running and connected with the MM in order to create a .DAT. So do that before hitting it.

UPDATE! I took the top off the drone and gave the accelerometer a flick forward to back and these are the readings I’m getting now on my x axis I was getting -0.14 before, I haven’t got the weather to test but I’m so hopeful I have sorted the issue! Hopefully no more high wind error and will go faster then 7m/s in sport mode!

Attachments

• 0261312B-54A3-4DD0-B573-62E9509F6291.jpeg
    0261312B-54A3-4DD0-B573-62E9509F6291.jpeg
    7.4 MB · Views: 13
UPDATE! I took the top off the drone and gave the accelerometer a flick forward to back and these are the readings I’m getting now on my x axis I was getting -0.14 before, I haven’t got the weather to test but I’m so hopeful I have sorted the issue! Hopefully no more high wind error and will go faster then 7m/s in sport mode!View attachment 119260

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag