DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Logs??

Neal W

Reactions
I may have asked this previously; if so, I could find no record of my question.

Since DJI quit synching our flight logs, I supposed that means that the only place my logs will appear is on my RC2 Controller for my DJI Air 3. Is that correct? (I liked having those logs appear on my iPhone and iPad.)

Is there a simple method to synch my flight logs on my RC2 to my other 2 devices?

Thanks for the help.

Neal

I suppose that means that the only place my logs will appear is on my RC2 Controller for my DJI Air 3. Is that correct?
Unless you take other action then, yes.

With regards transferring them.
You could copy or move them to computer and from there you can copy them to your other devices but you MUST put them in the correct folder on each device.

With regards transferring them.
You could copy or move them to computer and from there you can copy them to your other devices but you MUST put them in the correct folder on each device.
Thanks for that. For now, I’ll just leave them on my RC2. Not that big a deal with the exception that the flight distances are in meters. The last I heard, the RC2 doesn’t respect the Imperial setting for the flight log.

I’ll have to look into a transfer method to get them to my MacBook Air at some point.

Thanks for that. For now, I’ll just leave them on my RC2. Not that big a deal with the exception that the flight distances are in meters. The last I heard, the RC2 doesn’t respect the Imperial setting for the flight log.

I’ll have to look into a transfer method to get them to my MacBook Air at some point.
Look now, before you need to.
There are threads about a lack of log storage space. I do not know what happens when that occurs but it could be that old logs are over written or new logs are not recorded.

Reactions: Neal W
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ