DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Modes no longer appear on my DJI Go 4 App

Blucenturion

Reactions
I deleted the app and re-downloaded it when flight modes did not appear. Mavic Pro. I had them about a month ago, can't say what changed. Does anyone here know what could be the reason? TIA.

Reactions: Lionfish
I should've said "Intelligent Flight Modes", at any rate your suggestion was indeed the reason; Multiple Flight Modes must be "Off" for Intelligent Flight Modes to appear. Not what one would expect. Thanks for your reply.

I should've said "Intelligent Flight Modes", at any rate your suggestion was indeed the reason; Multiple Flight Modes must be "Off" for Intelligent Flight Modes to appear. Not what one would expect. Thanks for your reply.
You say must be did you try and see if that fixed it ?

Reactions: Lionfish
Just a thought , ,make sure you aren’t in tripod mode as this hides the flight modes .
I hope you figure it out .
Had forgot about that .?

Just reread through this and that slider shows off but is only because
I opened The app it to get that screenshot. If I had been powered up it would have shown it is on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent