DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight over Tbilisi, Georgia

Sure, here they are: 2.7K 25fps, ART color profile, +1 for sharpness, -1 for saturation and contrast
I start using FCPX not long ago and do all my editing and color correction inside it, i'm new to colorcorrection so continue to experimenting myself, there are no LUTS and plugins for the clip, just basic fcpx tools

Reactions: BigMotor
Sure, here they are: 2.7K 25fps, ART color profile, +1 for sharpness, -1 for saturation and contrast
I start using FCPX not long ago and do all my editing and color correction inside it, i'm new to colorcorrection so continue to experimenting myself, there are no LUTS and plugins for the clip, just basic fcpx tools

Thanks, downloading now, will experiment with it and try to get a feel for color-correction, like I fore-stated I'm totally new to Drone flying as well as video correcting etc. I appreciate ya!

Regards Bill

The yaw movements are very smooth. How do you have them set . . . What are your EXP and Sensitivity settings dialed to? I've been trying to get mine set, but I'm not totally happy with my yaw smoothness yet.

Please share your settings- they're silky smooth!

Reactions: BigMotor
Wow! another question for ya....are you on the latest MP firmware?

Thanks in advance..
Bill

Bill, I'm old DJI user so I never rush to get latest firmware :) I still on 3.04

I feel ya, I'm a bit confused....just went with the flow and upgraded to the new firmware whenever the notice popped up... but....this recent upgrade I downgraded and returned to the 4.0.

I'm finding out that at times one can be misled by issues that other Drone pilots are experiencing.

Regards Bill

Reactions: Piranha
The yaw movements are very smooth. What are your EXP and Sensitivity settings dialed to?

Please share your settings- they're silky smooth!
Here they are

Attachments

• IMG_6245.PNG
    IMG_6245.PNG
    500.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6246.PNG
    IMG_6246.PNG
    380.5 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: treytexag
Wow, more than 1.1k views already! Thank you guys ;)

Great stuff! I'm going to Georgia soon and might bring the Mavic. Do you know the regulations/laws for flying there?
Is it the 'don't get caught' policy? :)

Hi! Planning to have a white Christmas in Georgia. Can you please advice me regarding drone rules there? Thank you

Please tell me how to be invisible while flying over the presidency and all these beautiful public places?

Reactions: Piranha
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851