DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

flight questions Newbie ??

fjrmurph

Reactions
who can explain exactly what happens to make it go up and down is is prop RPM ? How does it move left and right , do the props actually pivot ? What makes it go forward and aft ? Are the FWD & AFT speeds the same ? Will it go right and left as fast as it goes FWD ? I know a lot of questions ,LOL i was wondering how it all works , i don't have my Platinum yet , i bought from DJI like some here suggested and i went with the DJI refresh program . Can't wait to get up in the air !

who can explain exactly what happens to make it go up and down is is prop RPM ? How does it move left and right , do the props actually pivot ? What makes it go forward and aft ? Are the FWD & AFT speeds the same ? Will it go right and left as fast as it goes FWD ? I know a lot of questions ,LOL i was wondering how it all works , i don't have my Platinum yet , i bought from DJI like some here suggested and i went with the DJI refresh program . Can't wait to get up in the air !
This may help!

Reactions: jimlips and ZX14-R
some very clever algorithms constantly change the speed of the props using ESC s to control the UAV when you move the control sticks the speed of the props changes

so if you went forwards the two rear props would speed up propelling the UAV forwards the same for all other movements ie go left ,the two right props speed up and so on

when you yaw two of the props one on front and the opposite rear speed up and do the same thing when hovering the EMU is constantly monitoring the forces being applied to the UAV such as wind and using the GPS it is able to hover on the spot the speed that the UAV goes at is determined by how much movement is applied to the sticks and is proportional to the movement inputted

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31