DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Reader Giveaway 12/16/2023 (post and win!)

And this week's winner is...

Contest.gif

Congrats @Desert Drone Works! I'll contact you via a PM to get the details for your Flight Reader license.

For those who didn't win (or didn't have a chance to post), another winner will be drawn next Saturday. Keep an eye out for the new contest thread.

Congrats @Desert Drone Works! I'll contact you via a PM to get the details for your Flight Reader license.

For those who didn't win (or didn't have a chance to post), another winner will be drawn next Saturday. Keep an eye out for the new contest thread.
Wow, thank you so much. I'd already been playing around with the trial extensively. This is great.

For those who didn't win, there's still one more chance to win here:

Just saw this - here goes:

1. Always screen record if possible. This can help troubleshoot issues.
2. Use a landing pad if possible and hover at 21 feet momentarily for a precision landing.
3. Attach lanyard before takeoff. Otherwise, your drone might attack you. (Don't ask)
4. From yesterday: When setting the drone down for takeoff you hear a gunshot, move to another location.
5. Always remove your ND filter after flight. You will thank me the next time you launch for a night flight and it's so dark you will wonder if your drone is broken.

Finally, as shown above, learn from your mistakes.
Good advice! And ROTF to #3 and 4!! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne